Contact Centre Associate
At OCAS, we’re looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join our team as a Contact Centre Associate. An excellent communicator who expresses professionalism and positivity, you’ll provide an expert level of customer service to OCAS’ clients, including college applicants and students.
You’ll strive to achieve business goals through your exceptional telephone and communication skills. As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high performance.
In this role, you will:
- Communicate with college applicants and students by phone, email, and chat to help identify and resolve issues (mainly inbound, but could include some outbound)
- Track all customer interactions through a computerized ticketing system
- Gain a thorough and expert understanding of the college application process and all products that OCAS supports
- Possess a thorough understanding of assigned external client business processes and procedures
- Perform additional duties as assigned, with a high level of accuracy and attention-to-detail
You should have:
- 2 years of experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- Strong customer service skills, backed by knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with call centre telephony and technology
- Experience with relevant computer applications
- Solid data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical processes
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Postsecondary education
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to speak French
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.