Contact Centre Associate (French)
At OCAS, we’re looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join our team as a French-language Contact Centre Associate. An excellent communicator who expresses professionalism and positivity, you’ll work with the Tier 2 Customer Support team to provide exceptional customer service to our organization’s customers and partners, including college staff, high school guidance counsellors, and college applicants.
An active listener with an ear for details, you’ll use your knowledge of our organization’s systems and business processes to answer inquiries from peers, as well as our partners. As part of the Tier 2 Customer Support team, you’ll work with a close-knit team of enthusiastic and compassionate individuals who strive to achieve our organization’s service targets through superior communication and telephone skills.
As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high performance.
In this role, you will:
- Communicate with customers and partners by phone, email and chat to help identify and resolve issues
- Track all customer interactions through a computerized ticketing system
- Provide assistance to the Tier 1 support team during busy periods
- Collaborate with project teams to share customer service expertise during the creation of new products and services
- Work closely with teams across the organization, including IT Support
- Perform additional duties as assigned, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
You should have:
- 2 years of experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with French language
- Strong customer service skills backed by knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with call center telephony and technology
- Experience with relevant computer applications
- Solid data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical processes
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills
- Postsecondary education is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft CRM is an asset