Customer Success Manager
At OCAS, we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Customer Success Manager.
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll play an important role in helping our Customer Success Office team develop strong relationships with our customers that promote retention and loyalty. A confident communicator who expresses professionalism, empathy, and positivity, you’re comfortable working closely with customers to ensure they’re satisfied with the OCAS services they receive and help improve any areas of frustration. This may also include helping our customers plan for future direction / strategy with the use of OCAS products.
As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and teams who support each other in achieving high performance.
In this role, you will:
Overall Customer Success
- Work with customers to ensure they’re receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their overall goals.
- Have an in-depth understanding of customer needs and communicate common customer behaviors to other teams within the organization.
- Use your problem-solving skills to proactively identify, investigate, evaluate, and report on obstacles to customer happiness and provide recommendations to the Executive team. Your evaluation needs to balance customer wants and needs against business value.
- Conduct regular well-being status calls.
Voice of the Customer
- Identify and quantify the key factors for customer success and communicate these factors effectively to drive product adoption.
- Contribute to the creation of a successful product roadmap and efficient marketing messaging.
- Create and encourage customer interaction by collaborating with other OCAS teams to run customer-facing events, such as integrated user groups.
Customer Training and Onboarding
- Develop, conduct, and maintain product training for all OCAS products.
- Manage and develop training materials, collateral, and methodology for customers across all levels.
- Evaluate product usage through qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Investigate, analyze, and develop solutions to address any obstacles where adoption and usage are low.
You should have:
- A postsecondary degree or diploma, and / or 5 years relevant experience, or equivalent
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to convey information effectively in a variety of settings, applying the best mode of communication for the situation
- Strong ability to multi-task, work independently with minimal direction, and have the initiative to take ownership of activities while meeting all deadlines
- Ability to modify methods, techniques, and procedures to customize approach for intended audience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of positions and levels within both OCAS and customer organizations
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, as well as prepare, present, and explain material to OCAS and customer teams
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
Submit your resume to email@example.com.