Director, Customer Contact
OCAS is looking for a creative, forward-thinking leader to join our dedicated team as Director, Customer Contact. In this role, you’ll provide vision, planning, and leadership for Contact Centre, Learner Experience, and Employment Services Support teams, and will be instrumental in the creation of customer service strategies.
As Director, Customer Contact, you’ll have the opportunity to challenge your creativity, curiosity, and long-term vision in the development and implementation of new lines of business, including our emerging navigator service. Reporting to the Vice-President, Customer & Employee Success, you’ll have the freedom to shape and evolve your role in this newly-created position, while helping to influence OCAS’ path ahead.
At OCAS, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high performance.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and lead the Contact Centre, Learner Experience, and Employment Services Support teams
- Develop and monitor performance measures that support organizational objectives
- Ensure the overall effectiveness and productivity of the customer contact teams
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure timely and professional customer experience
- Oversee business development and the creation of new lines of business
You should have:
- Postsecondary diploma or degree
- Experience in a customer service and / or customer contact environment
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to mentor and coach others
- Ability to define goals and ensure they’re successfully executed
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills
Submit your resume to email@example.com.