Director, Stakeholder Engagement
At OCAS, we’re looking for a confident and experienced Director, Stakeholder Engagement to help strengthen and maintain our external stakeholder relations.
As Director, Stakeholder Engagement at OCAS, you’ll play an important role in identifying and building deep, foundational relationships across the higher education ecosystem. An integral member of the Customer & Employee Success team, you’ll work to ensure effective engagement with diverse groups of external stakeholders, including partners in government, for-profit companies, and other non-profit organizations.
As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high performance.
In this role, you will:
- Develop an engagement framework and strategy
- Create actions that develop a deep understanding of external stakeholders and their connections to OCAS
- Bring the diverse groups of stakeholders together for meaningful and progressive conversations about current and future possibilities
- Negotiate pathways forward that ensure all parties benefit by understanding the complex challenges and relationships of the stakeholders
- Lead both the Marketing and Communications and Stakeholder Outreach functions
You should have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relationship building role
- A postsecondary diploma or degree in Humanities, or a related field
- An understanding of the political landscape, provincially and / or federally
- The ability to influence and bring together groups with different goals
- The capability to organize and present information in a compelling manner
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.