We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced developer to join our team as Full-Stack Developer. If you’re looking to champion your knowledge and skills from backend development to the web client, this is your opportunity.
As Full-Stack Developer at OCAS, you’ll play an important role in developing the technology that helps hundreds of thousands of individuals, at home and around the globe, every year as they take the first step toward a brighter future through college. You’ll gain hands-on exposure across our software technology stack, which uses .NET/.NET Core on the backend, feeding MVC and Angular frontend websites. You’ll participate in our modern DevOps culture as we invest in automation from the beginning with a mature Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline. Our software solutions are hosted in a variety of infrastructures, from private data centres to PaaS containers in the Azure public cloud.
As a member of our innovative Technology Solutions team, you’ll work in a collaborative, supportive environment using the latest technologies, and will experience the benefits of joining an established company, such as more stability and a strong work-life balance. As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high levels of performance.
- Full stack development from data access and APIs to Web applications (both server-side and SPA based)
- Design, code and unit test web APIs in C#
- Investigate and fix bugs
- Develop and maintain backend data access using Entity Framework / SSDT and extending with database Stored Procedures as necessary
- Set up and maintain build, packaging and deployment solutions to support Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Contribute to the reduction of technical debt by modernizing existing software architecture while respecting the availability of critical business systems
- Senior candidates to mentor junior & intermediate developers, championing attention to detail, best practices, and team standards and patterns
- Postsecondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience building end-to-end software solutions
- Proven proficiency developing with the .NET Framework, including Entity Framework, Web API and MVC
- Experience coding data access with SQL Server and other data sources
- Solid experience with modern source control systems like Git
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Independent, determined, and driven to succeed
Desired experience with:
- .NET Core
- Azure Services – Storage / Blob, Data / SQL / Cosmos, Messaging / Hubs / Queues / Topics
- Angular 2+ (we are currently at v9)
- Service Bus architecture (i.e. MassTransit, RabbitMQ, Azure SB)
- Dependency Injection, Mocking
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.