We are looking for enthusiastic experienced developers to join our team as Full-Stack Developer. If you’re looking to champion your knowledge and skills from backend development to the web client, this is your opportunity.
As Full-Stack Developer at OCAS, you’ll play an important role in developing the technology that helps hundreds of thousands of individuals – both from Canada and around the world – every year as they take the first step toward a brighter future through college. You’ll gain hands-on exposure across our software technology stack, which uses .NET / .NET Core on the backend, feeding MVC and Angular frontend websites. You’ll participate in our modern DevOps culture as we invest in automation from the start, with a mature Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline. Our software solutions are hosted in a variety of infrastructures, from private data centres to PaaS containers in the Azure public cloud.
A member of our innovative Technology Solutions team, you’ll work in a collaborative, supportive environment using the latest technologies, while enjoying the benefits of joining an established company, like more stability and a strong work-life balance. As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high performance.
- Full stack development from data access and APIs to Web applications (both server-side and SPA based)
- Design, code, and unit test web APIs in C# (restful, WCF)
- Investigate and fix bugs
- Develop and maintain backend data access using Entity Framework and extending with database Stored Procedures as necessary
- Setup and maintain build, packaging, and deployment solutions to support Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Contribute to the reduction of technical debt by modernizing existing software architecture while respecting the availability of critical business systems
- Senior candidates to mentor junior and intermediate developers, championing attention to detail, best practices, and team standards and patterns
You Should Have:
- Postsecondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience building end-to-end software solutions
- Proven proficiency developing with the .NET Framework, including Entity Framework, WebAPI(REST), MVC, and WCF
- Experience coding data access with SQL Server and other data sources
- Solid experience with distributed modern source control framework like Git
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Independent, determined, and driven to succeed
Desired experience with:
- .NET Core
- Azure Services – Storage / Blob, Data / SQL / Cosmos, Messaging / Hubs / Queues / Topics
- Angular 2+ (we’re currently at v9)
- Service Bus architecture (i.e. MassTransit, RabbitMQ, Azure SB)
- Dependency Injection, Mocking
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.