Are you passionate about improving customer experience? If so, we’re looking for a confident, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Product Manager.
As a Product Manager at OCAS, you’ll play an important role in delivering the products and services that help over 250,000 individuals every year as they take the first step toward a brighter future through college. An integral member of our Product Management team, you’ll be relied on to work with internal and external stakeholders through the planning process to understand their needs and to establish buy-in for new or existing products.
Applying an in-depth knowledge of product management, business analysis, and software development, you’ll liaise with customer, business and technology stakeholders to ensure solutions address business and customer needs both effectively and efficiently.
As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high performance.
In this role, you will:
- Lead requirements gathering efforts on new product features and enhancements, consulting with internal and external stakeholders
- Document and communicate story details and acceptance criteria to development teams
- Refine the product backlog to prioritize, decompose, and estimate stories
- Create user flows, mock-ups and work with UX / UI specialists on product design
- Take an active role as Product Owner in scrum meetings, including planning, stand ups, retrospectives, and demos
- Work with internal stakeholders and external partners to support product launches with marketing, customer success, and operational support planning
- Review internal processes and tools and make recommendations to increase savings and efficiency
- Create presentations, diagrams, financial reports, and other collateral to inform stakeholders, and evaluate product progress and success
You should have:
- Expertise in Product Ownership (bonus points if you’re a Certified Scrum Product Owner)
- Previous success in handling new technology development or rollout
- Experience applying user-centered design principles
- Postsecondary diploma or degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related experience
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work well individually and collaboratively with others
- Capable of planning assigned tasks with a drive to execute them effectively
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task, prioritize, and meet critical deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.