Are you passionate about improving customer experience? If so, we’re looking for a confident, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Product Manager.
As Product Manager at OCAS, you’ll play an important role in delivering the products that help over 200,000 individuals every year as they take the first step toward a brighter future through college. An integral member of our Product Management team, you’ll be relied on to work with internal and external stakeholders through the planning process to understand their needs and to establish buy-in for new or existing products.
Applying an in-depth knowledge of product ownership, business analysis, and software development, you’ll liaise with business and technology stakeholders to ensure solutions address business needs both effectively and efficiently.
As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high performance.
In this role, you will:
- Lead requirements gathering efforts on new product features and enhancements, consulting with internal and external stakeholders
- Document, and communicate story details to internal and external development teams
- Refine the product backlog to prioritize, break down and estimate stories
- Create mockups and work with UX/UI specialists on product design
- Take an active role as the Product Owner in scrum meetings, including planning, stand ups, retrospectives and demos
- Work with internal stakeholders and external partners to support product launches with marketing, customer service, documentation, and support planning
- Review internal processes and tools and make recommendations to increase savings and efficiency
- Create presentations, diagrams, financial reports, and other collateral to inform stakeholders and evaluate product progress and success
You should have:
- Expertise in Product Ownership (Bonus points if you are a Certified Scrum Product Owner)
- Previous success in handling new technology development or rollout (Bonus points if your background is in data or analytics products)
- Experience applying user-centered design principles
- Postsecondary diploma or degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related experience
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work well individually and collaboratively with others
- Capable of planning assigned tasks with a drive to execute them effectively
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task, prioritize, and meet critical deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.