Supervisor, College Support
At OCAS, we’re looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join our team as Supervisor, College Support. An excellent communicator who expresses professionalism and positivity, you’ll lead, manage, and support our team of contact centre associates and temporary staff.
Key components of this role include mentoring, coaching, scheduling, and training our contact centre team, as well as providing support by answering questions and handling escalated customer inquires.
As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high performance.
In this role, you will:
- Coach, manage, and support contact centre associates and temporary staff, including answering questions, providing new information, and continually training
- Develop a thorough and expert understanding of the college application process and all products that OCAS supports
- Monitor daily activity in the contact centre and the performance of contact centre associates
- Possess a thorough understanding of assigned external client business processes and procedures
- Maintain and update all relevant training materials
- Maintain relationships with external customers
- Provide back-up to other supervisors
- Perform additional duties as assigned, with a high level of accuracy and attention-to-detail
You should have:
- 2 years of experience in a call centre or customer service environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in work hours
- Ability to continually learn new processes and procedures
- Strong customer service skills backed by a knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with call centre telephony and technology
- Experience with relevant computer applications
- Solid data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical processes
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Postsecondary education
- Previous supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Submit your resume to email@example.com.