Test Automation Developer
As Test Automation Developer and part of the Quality team, you will be instrumental in accelerating and improving the quality and delivery of OCAS products and services by researching, proposing, and piloting new ways to improve our product's quality. Focusing on design, development, and implementation of test code, you will create, own, and maintain OCAS' automated test suites to support continuous deployment for all of our products and environments. You will work with onsite and remote development teams to ensure quality throughout the development process, reviewing coding practices, participating in code reviews and reviewing requirements from a unit test and QA perspective. As a member of the OCAS team, you’ll work with remarkable individuals and colleagues who support each other in achieving high performance.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain OCAS’ automated API, UI, performance, load, and unit test suites.
- Create tools to support manual test activities, such as generating test data and users, configuring environments, and automating verification of test results.
You should have:
- Technical college or university credential in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area.
- Passion for software testing with a development background.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- A drive for continuous technical and process improvements.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in automated test development or software development.
- Experience leveraging one or more test automation frameworks.
- Understanding of shim, stub, mock, keyword, or page object model concepts as automated test design patterns.
- Development experience with C# and SQL.
- Experience using Visual Studio Team Services / VSO / TFS, JIRA, Integrity, or other similar SDLC tool.
Desirable experience with:
- Jmeter, or other performance testing scripting languages.
- Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, or Appium.
- Microsoft Unit Testing Framework, NUnit, or JUnit.
- Various manual test methodologies, especially Session-Based Exploratory Testing.
- Development experience in any the following: Java, MS SQL Server, Bootstrap, XML, Angular, IBM Cognos 10.1.